1. What is the difference between the standard warranty and the LG Extended Warranty Plan.
There is no difference. LG Extended Warranty Plan is an extension of the standard warranty.
2. Where can I find my serial number or model number?
3. What is covered under the LG Extended Warranty Plan?
Please refer to the standard warranty provided with your product manual.
4. When can I purchase the LG Extended Warranty Plan?
You can buy the LG Extended Warranty Plan during the first two years after purchasing your LG Product*.
* - Some products may not apply
5. Where can I purchase the LG Extended Warranty Plan from?
6. Can I purchase the LG Extended Warranty Plan in store?
No. This LG EWP is only available for purchase directly from https://www.lgcanadaparts.com/extended-warranties.
7. What products are eligible for the LG Extended Warranty Plan?
All LG Home Electronics and Home Appliance Products are eligible. Mobile and B2B products are currently not eligible under this plan.
8. What is the cost of the LG Extended Warranty Plan
This is dependent upon the category of your LG Product, the time elapsed since purchase, and the retail cost. You can submit the required information and review your quote prior to purchase.
1 - LG EWP is available for purchase within the first year of purchasing your LG Product. Prices may vary depending on the date of purchase.
2 - All terms and conditions of the standard warranty plan apply to the LG EWP.